REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: one of many.

Sunday 10 March 2013

one of many.

P1030927 P1030909 P1030891 P1030928 P1030930 P1030943

BCBG harness, F21 sweater, Wilfred Free leggings, and BB Dakota 'Irma' jacket ]

Shooting my new dominatrix piece from the geniuses behind BCBG, my multivariate harness. In this case I decided to debut it by wearing it with the buckle fastening at the back but I'm excited to try it out as a faux garter belt next time. There's a lot of buckling & fastening going on left, right, and centre of this piece but its been fun to work with. Wearing it with something as loose fitting as this F21 sweater, the harness really cinches it in and gives it some life & shape. The jacket was a no brainer as its been my goto piece as of late. Threw some colour in the outfit with my wine leather leggings.

P1030973 P1030990 P1030999

Photos by Justin Hwang

In attempts to add more of my rainy city into my blog post backdrops, we shot these at English Bay in Vancouver by the Inukshuk statue. Then we migrated to some empty picnic tables outside Cactus Club until Justin & I realized just how cold we really were. 
Please stop being so cold & rainy, Vancouver.

xxx

Instagram - @REALLYliteral

2 comments:

  1. I've always been wary of the BDSM thing but it looks really good on you! I love those leather trousers as well :)

    itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete