REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: best of both.

Saturday 24 November 2012

best of both.

IMG_0413IMG_0424IMG_0417Screen shot 2012-11-23 at 10.53.21 PM

[ H&M crop top & skirt + mumsy's jacket  ]

Photos by Stevy Pyne

Swish, swish goes my darling mermaid skirt on the streets of West LA! I just love how acidic the pink is; so annoyingly bright that it goes around full circle to being okay again. (My way of saying it's so bad it's good. Did that translate well? Hmm) Skirts like this are excellent for the indecisive when we can't decide which hemline length we want. The mini? The maxi? Heck I love it when you can have both. It's like the equivalent of being able to have both chocolate AND vanilla ice cream for dessert! You can only imagine my joy when I'm given a tub of Neapolitan. Although I really don't care for strawberry ice cream. Alas, you get my point. I hope.

xxx

Instagram - @REALLYliteral

No comments:

Post a Comment