REALLY literal - vancouver fashion & travel blog by Christina Chan: egg print

Tuesday 10 April 2012

egg print

P4077900P4097923egg no borderPhotos by me & sandrascloset

Topshop romper & Alter NY necklace ]

Happy Easter!! For the lovely long weekend just passed I chose a romper that is instilled with a print which, I thought, most resembles an Easter egg. My works of 'art' on previous eggs have never been as meticulous in detail as my onesie nor as beautiful as this metal, crystals, bells, and whistles egg created by Mary Katrantzou for the Fabergé Easter Egg Hunt in London. Her egg will be on display at the May Fair Hotel and if I were in London I'd be there pronto to see just how much it looms over my wee self. Other eggs by wonders Haruka Miyamoto, Jessica Cheng, and Richard Beckett, Sarat Babu & Alexandrina Rizova
Click away bunnies. 
Instagram - @REALLYliteral

3 comments:

  1. Christina!! Your photos are beautiful!! I am so into photography right now and I get so inxpired by seeing other bloggers photos! Thank you for your beautiful comment about my illustrations in my post the other day! xx mandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Mandy! Your blog inspires me daily! xxx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful things <3 I love your blog!

    xx
    Dasha Gold
    www.thetrendspotter.net

    ReplyDelete